"Paris is always a good idea" - Audrey Hepburn

Thursday 1 March 2012

Paris Fashion Week

Ok so after a long and inexcusable absence I am back in the Blogosphere.  I've had a LOT of stress over the last few months and been generally VERY BUSY doing things other than blogging.  However Paris Fashion Week was too good of an excuse to miss, so here I am, hat in hand, hoping somebody might still want to read!

Today was Ann Demeulemeester, Balmain and Nina Ricci.  Haven't actually been to Nina Ricci yet but I am leaving just as soon as my camera has charged.  My camera and I are not currently on good terms due to death of battery at JUST the wrong moment.  So it is sulkily taking longer than usual to charge and I have put it on the floor and am refusing to look at/upload any of the pictures from today until it's made it up to me this evening.  However, other than our minor disagreement, today has been awesome!  I took looooads of pictures and, surprisingly for me, loads of people seemed to want to photograph me.  I gave a few people the name of the blog so if you're here via my (probably terrible) web interview or any of the other pictures of me looking awkward but well-dressed which may start to surface, HELLO! :)

This post was really just to announce that there will be new and exciting posts to follow in the next few days, I really need to start thinking about making a move so I'm going to disappear again for now.  I PROMISE I will be back either late tonight or tomorrow with pictures and  a few lines :)
Love
Terribly-lax-at-blogging-but-also-incredibly-apologetic Mouse
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment